BETEX is a trade event, and is open to registered participants only. Only pre-registered badge holders will be eligible to attend BETEX events. BETEX welcomes travel industry professionals with direct influence over purchasing decisions. These include Outbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Travel Agents, Group Travel Organizers, Corporate Travel Buyers, Event Planners, Conference Organizers,
Online Travel Companies and Airlines, hereby referred to as Buyers.
- All buyers intending to participate in BETEX must meet the following requirements:
- Be affiliated with accredited travel agent organizations or hold airline contracts (non-agent spouses do not qualify)
- Present a business card and industry-accepted ID (IATAN, CLIA, ASTA, NACOA, MPI, OSSN, NACTA, CTO).
- Currently, is or interested in promoting and selling Belize as a tourist destination
- Complete Registration Form and provide payment information
- Receive approval and confirmation from BETEX
- Pay the established fee as set by BETEX
- Participate in the planned Post Tour itinerary and attend all post tour sessions (if applicable)
- Be employed full-time in the sale and promotion of individual, group or wholesale travel packages.
Appointments System will be live from March 1 – March 15 to schedule your meeting appointments.
Appointments will be pre-scheduled automatically via a computer matching system. Suppliers and Buyers will be given the opportunity to select the companies with which they would like to meet, using the online system.
Appointment requests will be made from March 1– March 15. BETEX will manage the automated scheduling process. Perfect matches will be scheduled first, followed by trade visitor requests.
Appointment schedules will be available by March 1, 2017.
There will be a total of 25 appointment slots, each 20 minutes, taking place between the hours of:
- May 4th, 2017 – 9:00am – 12:00pm
- May 4th, 2017 – 1:00pm 4:00pm
- May 5th, 2017 – 9:00am – 12:00pm
- May 5th 2017 – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Entrance | Tradeshow Only
- Coffee Break
- 2 Night Accommodations
- Entrance Trade Show & Post Tours
- Coffee Break
- Belize Specialist Certification
- 5 Nights Accommodations